Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Stormalong the Haberdasher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormalongVelasquez

StormalongVelasquez

Stormalong the Haberdasher Empty
PostSubject: Stormalong the Haberdasher   Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 am

And then there was the time Stormalong got behind the counter at the clothiers...

Stormalong was tickled at the idea of being behind the counter in a quiet server. He whispered to various friends while waiting there, when to his surprise, a total stranger named Jack Stormshot came into the store.

[SV stands for Stormalong Velasquez dialogue, JS stands for Jack Stormshot dialogue.]

SV: Jack Stormshot, what do you wish to buy?
(Stormalong looked at the things on the counter and offered them for sale. You can sort of see a lavender hat on the counter, through the words.)

SV: We have fine blue cloth, or a lavender hat. The price is a remarkably low 5 pieces of gold.
(Then Jack Stormshot realizes Storm is talking to him. He comes over to the counter and faces Storm. He pulls out his pistol and levels it at Storm's face. Rude, to say the least! But, still playing the role, Stormalong cowers in fear.)

JS: Get out of here! This is a stick-up!

(Momentarily, Stormalong smarts off to the unshaven robber.)
SV: Ye be one doubloon short of a full hull, mate.
(Then Stormalong cowers in fear again.)

Then Jack Stormshot shot Storm twice. Blam! Blam!

SV: Arg, you got me! I'm done for!

JS: I'm a real robber! I got a doll...
JS: ... and a gun!

Here is the screen shot. I wish I'd gotten a movie clip of it!

P.S. I learned from iCarly that a haberdasher is a man who sells men's clothing and accessories.

Stormalong the Haberdasher Velasq10

Last edited by StormalongVelasquez on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : What an ironic name! Jack STORM SHOT!)
Back to top Go down
SteamweaverJ

SteamweaverJ

PostSubject: Re: Stormalong the Haberdasher   Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:18 pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/cinnamongurlzsmusings
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Stormalong the Haberdasher   Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Wow! That has to be the funniest thing I've seen all day! Thanks Stormy! Oh, and I'm so proud to hear iCarly is teaching the world something. Very Happy Lol!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Symphony

Twisted Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Stormalong the Haberdasher   Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm

So am I, Sapp. So am I.

Lol Stormy. That IS the funniest thing I have seen all day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hellospark.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormalong the Haberdasher   Stormalong the Haberdasher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormalong the Haberdasher
Page 1 of 1