Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:46 pm

I just got my 3-D glasses from POTCO in the mail. I'll see y'all in the game! =)
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 pm

3D glasses huh? Sounds like fun! (I'm such a bad guildie! I haven't been on in a fairy long time. Razz)
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Lol, the only thing I don't like is that it's red and blue and I prefer the original color. booo!! XD but other than that its pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Luckie~Clover

Luckie~Clover

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am

Oh Sapph you could NEVER be a bad Guildie, you still check in Very Happy

I love you Molly So glad to hear you will be on more!
Nice to know the 3D glasses are kinda cool, I haven't tried mine yet Embarassed

Like a Star @ heaven I sure miss playing with both of you! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:42 pm

I miss y'all too. =( I hope to see you guys in-game some!
Back to top Go down
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm

/me kicks herself and makes a mental note to make sure to log into pirates soon, real soon, not Never Council soon. Wink

/me hopes she doesn't loose her mental note. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...   I'm going to be playing wayyy more now... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be playing wayyy more now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixie Piratez :: POTCO Game Forums :: General POTCO Game Talk-
Jump to: