Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormalongVelasquez

StormalongVelasquez

How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? Empty
PostSubject: How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?   How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:39 am

I 'ave a two part question.

If I buy a POTCO membership for one month, and then stop payin' for a long time, do I keep the skills I earned during the membership month? How about the items like double barrel pistol, which be disallowed to non-members?

If I did the above, then started payin' fer membership again, let's say 6 months later, would I get use of those skills and items back?

Arr!
Stormalong
Back to top Go down
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?   How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:43 am

Very nice Questions Storm! Very Happy I was wondering something about that too! Like if you get a tattoo, do they dissolve it from ya when your membership expires? I'd be very interested to see the answers to these questions.
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?   How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am

You keep the skills, but are not able to use them. And, I had the double barrel when I went basic, you keep it. And, yes, you get to use the skills again(I'm not saying items because it wouldn't really be effected unless it was clothes, jewelry or tatt's).

Sap,
they take it off you, and you can't put it back on.
Same with clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?   How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:32 am

oh my! Tattoos sound painful enough without thinking about a painful removal! Very Happy thanks for the info Molly! You are the bomb. bom
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?   How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 am

Hehe. Np (:

I just happened to experience being basic after a subscription for... about two months. lol. (:
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?   How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does ending a membership affect skills and purchased items?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixie Piratez :: POTCO Game Forums :: General POTCO Game Talk-
Jump to: