Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza O'Scarlett

Eliza O'Scarlett

Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on Empty
PostSubject: Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on   Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:25 am

Oh no! All of your Pixie friends are offline and you need some help with leveling or a quest!? Here are some of my tips on finding a good crew when you are in need!

Note: These things won't ALWAYS work and you may not have great success, but I've found these things to be helpful to me

Like a Star @ heaven It's best to go on a more populated server since you are going to have more luck at finding people to help you.

Like a Star @ heaven Find an area where there are good number of people defeating enemies . I find places like Fort Charles, Wicked Thicket, & Wildwoods good choices for this, but there are others.

I Like a Star @ heaven f you find one person who is lower level to you, equal to you, or slightly higher fighting and an enemy and is having trouble jump in and help them out, or if you have the healing power on Voodoo lend in your hand heal them. I have done this a few times and 9 out of 10 times people are very appreciative. Sometimes right then and thee they will ask to be in your crew, otherwise ask if you can help them out or if they'd like to be part of a crew., so you can tackle things together. Suprisingly this has happened to me almost everytime I've been alone, helping someone out has turned into a crew invitation of some sort .

Like a Star @ heaven If you don't find one person fighting a lone you can often find groups of people attacking enemies. Jump right in or help heal people if you can. A lot of times people will see your kindness and motivation as a great asset to their group and extend and invitation to their crew. If not, go ahead and ask if you can join, it can never hurt.

Like a Star @ heaven Always ask, don't be shy. Some people will not care and be jerks, but most people are looking to get things done and level so they are eager to join crews.

Like a Star @ heaven You a.lso have an option to look for crews in game, where the game will tr y and find a crew for you. I haven't had much luck with this at all. I have tried it and ended up in crews that we're poorly organized and everyone is in a different place. So, I definitely suggest trying to find a crew with people around you,. Don't take my word completely on that though, I'm sure you can find some great crews this way.

Like a Star @ heaven Don't be discouraged. I know it can be frustrating when people are not helpful or you can't find what you are looking for, don't let that get to you. Most people on Pirates are really friendly and willing to help others, b ut there are also jerk pirates. If you can't find what you are looking for go some place else because I'm sure you will.
Back to top Go down
Lil LadyBug

Lil LadyBug

Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on   Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:08 am

Those are great tips Eliza!! Thank you! The only thing I have tried is joining Public ships although you can get good & bad crews there too. Many times you can crew up if you ask once you are on a ship. I have had more good luck than bad this wa. Especially when I need to get ships at 4A.M. hehe! Any other tips for picking Public Ships or Guids that are well known to be good to work with etc. are always helpful & welcome!!
Back to top Go down

Tips on finding a good crew when no Pixie Piratez are on
Page 1 of 1