Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormalongVelasquez

StormalongVelasquez

Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! Empty
PostSubject: Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!   Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 am

I wanted to drop anchor but the anchor never came. We sailed right through the island.

Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! Sailin10

After that my compass was blank. And from time to time I saw nothing but fog on the main screen until I stepped away from the steering wheel and back.

Stormalong
Back to top Go down
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!   Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 am

Well your compas does say that you are on the "HIGH seas" Maybe that's why you are going "Over" the island. Did you forget to leave the Pixie dust at the port??
Back to top Go down
SteamweaverJ

SteamweaverJ

PostSubject: Re: Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!   Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:56 pm

That was soooo freaky. Our compasses went blank, we were floating in some sort of weird mist for a long time. Shivers ...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/cinnamongurlzsmusings
The Hawke

The Hawke

PostSubject: Re: Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!   Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 pm

I saw it totally differently than that. I saw ground rising and falling around me, and on my compass it said we were sliding under one of the portals to another part of the island, like when you go into Wildwoods. Talk about weird! Next thing I know we're in open ocean, but the ship had the white fog that it gets for full sail, but the fog never left? Very strange doings afoot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!   Right through the island.  Right THROUGH it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right through the island. Right THROUGH it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixie Piratez :: POTCO Game Forums :: Screenshots-
Jump to: