Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Share | 

VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hawke

PostSubject: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 am

I think I have just hit the point when it is time to leave this guild! I have been ignored before in general chat. I have had the entire guild ignore me for a full night. But to be ignored on a request for a healer for all of 5 minutes goes beyond the pale! As one of just a very few non members in this guild I have been a healer for a lot of you onyour way to higher levels. Now when it's my turn to level it's nobody home? I'm sorry but that really burns it! I have spent entire nights doing nothing at all for myself, just healing other members of the guild and strangers you have on the crew, but when I need it no way? Correct me if I'm wrong, but guilds are NOT supposed to be that way. Especially if it's spelled out in the guild rules? Methinks it's time to leave my guild! Evil or Very Mad

I wanna know just what it is that I did to tick you people off so bad as to be ignored in the first place. I wanna know how it's acceptable that I was a healer for a lot of you but nobody comes when I need one? What's up with that? It would have taken 10 minutes TOPS for someone. Not cool guys! If I did something to end up ignored and the dirt on all your shoes I think I have the right to know WHY! If this counts as flaming so be it, but in my personal opinion this guild has a SERIOUS problem that needs to be fixed ASAP. I liked this guild up until the first time I was ignored. Then I started to wonder. Now this? I just don't get it. Many of you I considered to be good friends in the Hollow. Why should this be different? I just don't get it. I'd really like to work this out, but I think this is something the whole guild should be in on. Not that me leaving affects everyone, but that anyone in a guild of people who are pretty close for the most part can feel like this means something is very very wrong.

Sorry to dump this Molly, but I really need to get this out, and to figure out how I ended up the bottom rung healer grunt of this guild.
Back to top Go down
SteamweaverJ

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 am

Okay, first i would like to say that i did help you and your two friends last night complete a quest task in Murky Hollow, then moved on to help another friend. And and later i think others showed you a place to level ... and i know that many Pixies have been very helpful to both you and i for many nights, even if only for a little while at a time. I had help with the Boss on that exact Murky Hollow quest, but before that point i think i died 12 or so times just getting the first 8 brigands while doing it alone, lol.

So, just know that the same thing happens to me .. a lot, and probably to most others, too, unless they have a particularly close friend there at the time, you know? And you have leveled quite quickly, btw Smile

I am sorry if you felt ignored when i was busy with other things toward the end of my time there last night, but sometimes (most of the time) i do have things i want to (or should) do, too, and usually at the end of the evening (for me) i want to hang out and talk a little before i go to bed. I am pretty sure most of us have such things that they want or need to do as well. I do, in fact, have quite a few major things that i need to get through, but cannot without the help of several folks at once. And that is just not happening lately, so the best thing to do is be patient, help others and level along the way that way until someone does come along who has the time to help. Sometimes that help comes in the way of kind people outside our own guilds Smile

Hope this helps ...

Last edited by SteamweaverJ on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/cinnamongurlzsmusings
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 am

Okay, first of all.... IF ANYONE IS IGNORED OR SOMEONE IS BEING RUDE/BREAKING THE GUILD RULES, PLEASE TELL ME.

Echo's right, I played for at least a few weeks on my pirate Amanda Jonas, who I've had for over a year, and she's still Level NINE. If you thought all guilds are supposed to help everyone, then you're wrong. I was in many guilds after I left Wolfblade and before I made Pixie Piratez. Out of about 20, only TWO had people who would even TALK. But, out of the 20, NONE would EVER help. Anyone know the grenade quest? And how it's really hard to do it by yourself? I did at LEAST 3 quarters of it by myself. Because when I asked in guild chat in the Darkwater Dragon guild(they're usually really helpful) no one even RESPONDED with a no. They just kept on talking. So I did it by myself. It isn't impossible, but it's tough. I was a level 20 trying to fight level 36's ALONE.

I don't know why people make a big huge announcement or something, consider it, leave it if you really want to, and it's done. I've left several guilds like that, with the guildmaster ONLINE.

I think this guild is fine, but then again, I don't need help most of the time, and really, with what rep you need to level, and the tasks you get, neither do you. Need a ship? Go on a public ship. Need help with a quest but no one is on in the guild/everyone in the guild is busy? Go to Lookout in your sea chest, find a crew. SImple as that.

Some people prefer to play alone, and some prefer to play with guilds and friends. I like playing alone when I'm trying to level. But that's because I like getting all the rep for my work. Healing even takes away rep.

Okay, so basically, if you really want to leave, or you think it's best for you to leave, go ahead and leave, we will miss you, though.

I don't need to "get a life". I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
The Hawke

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 am

As for me being level 12 on my pirates, I worked up to that almost entirely on my own. I pushed and found my limits, so I know now what my guys can and cannot do. I'm okay with that, it will make me a better player in the long run. But seriously, it was five minutes. just three guys would have done it.

Seeing as how I considered many of you friends long before I became a pirate, I wanted to see if this could be worked out. Yes, some people use this as a way to get attention or want someone to talk them out of it. I just wanted to see if things could get fixed between me and people I thought were friends. I mean, I came back to pirates cause I missed talking to you guys. Doesn't that say it all? I missed the feeling of freedom in being able to really actually talk with you guys. I thought that was the point of the guild in general. That we were all friends. But when you ask a friend to work it out, I would have hoped for better than if you want to go go. I didn't, I wanted to fix this. I wanted to find a way to stay friends. To me there is no differentiation between the pirates and the pixies, you guys are all still the same person behind the screen. I wasn't just hoping to salvage pirate relationships. I was hoping to salvage fairy ones too. Guess that's not gonna happen...
Back to top Go down
Lil LadyBug

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:48 am

You have to realize when we are fighting or leveling we may not notice or look at chat!! I have helped everyone else & been ignored also so I plodded thru on my own. I have been in the middle of the ocean on my ship & left to help someone., sometimes when they don't need it. I have done many of my quests alone except for ships. I am now sailing too so I can do them when I need them. It is wonderful to help others, be part of a group etc but sometimes we need alone time or to work on our own Quests lvling etc. too.When no one helps me I either figure out a way to do it myself or take a breather & do someting else. I have died many times, big deal & had to run back to the other side of the island again & again but I get it done.We should not have to drop what we are doing all of the time.Many of us even lvl by ourselves now.

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 am

I may go a bit off topic in this but i'm just trying to get all my thoughts out

First of all last night, I remember all of us encouraging you to come join us to if you wanted to level. I don't feel you were ignored in that sense, everyone makes an effort to make people feel welcome. I never got the impression from this guild that we were obligated to be on call 24/7 to everyones aid.. I have seen every Pixie Pirate in our guild be helpful to someone else or helpful to me in various different ways. I felt that us encouraging you to come to us last night was us reaching out to as well. You had mentioned to me last night you had found a group of people that was helping each other which is great! I have done the same if I am in need of help and others are busy I reach out to other player s or ask for help elsewhere. I am sorry you feel the way you do, but sometimes it's best to just takea break for a few hours or take a step back put yourself in the shoes of others. I think it is easy to assume everyone is ignoring you, when in reality there can be various conversations going on or things taking place in game that has grabbed other peoples attention. I'm not sure what else to say, other than if feel you need to leave, then you should go.

-----------------

A bit off topic, but somewhat on point:

I want to bring up that I think at the level that many of us are getting at around 18+ it is becoming apparent too much helping is starting to hinder our advacement in the game. I love to help people, and I will be around whenever is in need of help, but I am noticing that spending too much time healing is not helping me. I think the same goes for others. I know for me I worry a lot about letting down others if I turn down help , that is the big reason why I am bringing this up here, so hopefully any misunderstanding can be avoided. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't ask from help for me or worry about being annoying, because I will love ot help anyone when I can. I often will offer to help to on many occasions. I just wanted to let people know that I need to spend some time leveling my pirate and not to take it personally if I can't stick around to help or can't come to help someone or the group. You guys are great and you know I think that. Yes also, if there is something I said that doesn't make sense or comes off badly please let me know.

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 pm

I wasn't asking anyone to help all the time, in fact, I think I have asked the guild for help maybe 2 or 3 times total. I don't expect anyone to drop what they are doing. I would never expect that. And I get that sometimes you want to be off on your own, kicking tail and taking names or whatever.

At the time you sent the first invite to come I was in the middle of a fight. Just as I finished I saw the message, maybe you shouldn't it's crazy here. I did come though, and my crewmate surprised me by coming before I could tell him I had no clue where I was but that the enemies were higher than both of us. But ya know what, this just isn't worth worrying about.

This whole thing was less about nobody coming and more that I felt like I didn't matter as a non member of lower level. So be it, take me off the roster Molly, this girl is going freelance! To those of you who had nothing to do with this, I'll miss you. But clearly it's time for me to set sail on my own...
Back to top Go down
Lil LadyBug

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 pm

I agree with Eliza & Molly said very similar things also. I am still willing to help when you get in a jam or need others for some of those big guy quests & sailing !! I don't mind that at all I hope you all know that. I think it is OK for anyone to ask for help but know that sometimes we can't for 1 reason or another & not take it personally. I love you all remember that OK!! You are my sister Pixies & my brother (Stormy) Always! no matter which Pirate or Fairy I am using, lol

PostSubject: Re: VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!   

Back to top Go down

VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GUILD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixie Piratez :: POTCO Game Forums :: Guild and Forum Meetings-
Jump to: