Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

What did you get for the Holidays?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

What did you get for the Holidays? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for the Holidays?   What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm

What did you guys get this Christmas\Hanukah?

I got some jeans, a few pairs of ballet flats, some flip flops, two pairs of Ugg Boots, a livelavalive hoodie, a livelavalive shirt, two livelavalive wrist bands, an Alice Cullen shirt, two Paramore shirts, a Team Jacob jacket, a Jacob Black pillowcase, New Moon chocolate, a Henna Tattoo kit, a new chair, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, a modem, and a macbook. I got many other things, I just can't remember it all. ^.^ (Go ahead, call me spoiled. But I don't believe I act like it.)
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Angel~Dawn

Angel~Dawn

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Holidays?   What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:04 am

O.O. Wowh. I won't call you spoiled buch you get everything.

I gotz;

2 American Girl Dolls, (now I has 4. ^.^) Aeropastale Pajamas & Slippers, Peace & Quiet Top from American Eagle Outfitters, Love top from American Eagle Outfitters, 1 Month Membership to Club Pengy, Lots of Chocolates!!, perfume, New Moon Calendar., (I wish it was all Jacob.... .-.) latest Green Day Album, (21st Century Breakdown) boots, a really awesome Cross Top, (ya know with a cross on it with a bunch of cool designs) A heart Rock n' Roll top, skinny jeans, a Snuggie, (lol!!) 20$, and a 50$ gift card to Wal-Mart.

I think that's all.... xP I can't believe you got a Mac-Book. My dad has one... soooooo confusing!! I prefer my Gateway Laptop. Too lazy.. xD
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Holidays?   What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:45 am

Lol, I don't care if I'm spoiled or not; as long as I don't act like it.

I just remembered - I also got this black peace sign that I hung up above my bed, it lights up. Aaand some Art of Henna kit. Henna Tattoo's are awesome. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Angel~Dawn

Angel~Dawn

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Holidays?   What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 am

I know right???????? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for the Holidays?   What did you get for the Holidays? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you get for the Holidays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixie Piratez :: Other :: Land Lubbers-
Jump to: