Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Do you need help with a skin?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza O'Scarlett

Eliza O'Scarlett

Do you need help with a skin? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need help with a skin?   Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:37 pm

I was wondering if you would like me to help make a skin or anything. I have a forum that has nearly identical coding I believe, so if you'd like help with that I'd be happy to lend a hand!
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Do you need help with a skin?   Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

I'd love you to, but forumotion doesn't have any way to let users choose between skins. :-/

BTW, Welcome, Eliza!! (:
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Do you need help with a skin?   Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 am

I love you Welcome aboard Sis! I love you
Like a Star @ heaven (just to clarify we are not actually sisters, but our pirates happen to have the same last name, hence we are pirate sisters, and aren't we all sisters here in this guild??) Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Sapphire O'Scarlet on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Do you need help with a skin?   Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 am

lol, yes, but we're sisters & brothers!!
We can't forget the boys!!
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Do you need help with a skin?   Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Oh yes! That's what I meant! Sorry Stormy! Embarassed I meant, aren't we ALL brothers and sisters in this guild?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need help with a skin?   Do you need help with a skin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need help with a skin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixie Piratez :: Site Content :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: