Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil LadyBug

Lil LadyBug

Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi Everyone! I thought I would introduce you all to my 6 Pirates!
Jade Willows (My First)
Angel
Destiny
Dread Roberts (My Guy)

Willow
Darby

Last edited by Lil LadyBug on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Yup yup, it's okay.
If you wanna get on Jade and tell me where to meet Belle and Lily then I'll guild 'em.
I'll be on Amanda Jonas today because my other account got banned for giving out my D-name.
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
fLIx

fLIx

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 pm

It's nice to know about alllll your pirates Bug, I certainly never expected you to have just ONE!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Luckie~Clover

Luckie~Clover

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 pm

affraid Bug I'm quite shocked that you have 4 Pirates!
I can't believe you took the time and energy to make that many.....

I love you and not have like 10 more I love you
lol!

Love Ya,
Luckie o' Clover
Back to top Go down
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:02 am

I have met all your Pirates mate. Clover is the only one who has met my son's pirate Michael DeGrate, and ya'll know Grace O'Scarlett. I have one more...She is new on a different account (non members can only have two and I'm not deleting the kids) So Sapphire O'Scarlett is alive and out there, but not as much as Grace.
Back to top Go down
Lil LadyBug

Lil LadyBug

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm

I have redone my Pirates List & updated it. The first 4 are my main Pirates. The last 2 are a second account which will probably become a non member account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates   Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce you to my 4 Pixie Pirates
Page 1 of 1