Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

How Do You Imagine Me? *Activity from VMKF*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Imagine Me? *Activity from VMKF*   How Do You Imagine Me?  *Activity from VMKF* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm just gonna say, this isn't my idea, xoop from VMKF came up with this game. I just thought it was a cool idea. Here's exactly what xoop posted, but I changed the 'VMKFer' part to 'Pixie Pirate', and the question.

Almost everyone here has an idea of what their fellow Pixie PIrate looks like; without being told! So...I made this game! Okay, nobody will get this w/o an example ^-^

Freefallin<3: How do u imagine my hair color?
Jellyrox: Blonde w/ blue highlites. How do you imagine my style?
Kaykaykaybaby: Pink & girly

And so on and so forth.

Person below me; how do you think I dress?
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net

How Do You Imagine Me? *Activity from VMKF*
Page 1 of 1