Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

I have some Pirate News!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil LadyBug

Lil LadyBug

I have some Pirate News! Empty
PostSubject: I have some Pirate News!   I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey Pixie Pals,
As some of you know I was asked to join the McRaging Guild, by Li which I take as a great honor. I had thought of making some of my pirates a different Guild for some time so... Angel, & Calamity are now in the McRaging Guild. Jade Willows & Destiny will stay Pixie Piratez! Remember All of my Pirates are Pixies at Heart. It is in their blood. Molly mentioned having a party so whoever wants to friend these Mcraging Pirates could at the same time. I will get back to you on that. I must mention that when I am on a McRaging Pirate if a Guild member needs help I am bound to go & help if needed. So I hope you will understand if I have to go when I am on them. Jade is my main Pirate & in PP so I will be on her the most anyway. Just wanted everyone to know. I love you Guys!!!

Last edited by Lil LadyBug on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: I have some Pirate News!   I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 pm

That's alright Bug! We understand and appreciate the fact you are making new friends. I think it's cool that you are with Li on McRaging.
Back to top Go down
Lil LadyBug

Lil LadyBug

PostSubject: Re: I have some Pirate News!   I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Guys,
I have let my second account go back to basic. Just too much work to keep up with Smile So now Jade Willows & Destiny are Pixie Piratez. Angel & Calamity are McRaging. I will try to take turns so I am on each Guild alot but will work according to skills & Quest advancement some too. All 4 are on same account so many of you will see me on any of my Pirates Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some Pirate News!   I have some Pirate News! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have some Pirate News!
Page 1 of 1