Pixie Piratez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixie Piratez

For the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online guild, Pixie Piratez.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ELCOL IS BACK AND IS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING :(
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am by Elcol

» Recent Promotions :)
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am by Luckie~Clover

» Hello, Pixies !!
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» might leave. might stay. not sure.
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am by Sapphire O'Scarlett

» I'm Back!!
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am by xXxMollyxXx

» speechless.
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Concert/Trip
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm by xXxMollyxXx

» Glitchyness!!!
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am by Angel~Dawn

» The Guild List
Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm by Elcol

Affiliates

Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! Empty
PostSubject: Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!   Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Hello all, and let me just say WOW, what a great reception from everyone I've seen on the game so far! This is Dawn, Dawn Starvale to be exact. I'm so excited to be here and thanks for letting me join the guild! WOO HOO!

So, hello to one and all and I can't wait to see you int he game!

As of right now I'm level 14, pretty close to 15 and still getting used to the game. Yseterday I believe I played the game for a good 9 hours, taking breaks of course but OH MY GOODNESS, new obession, much? Haha!

See you all soon! Very Happy

`Dawn
Back to top Go down
Luckie~Clover

Luckie~Clover

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!   Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:25 pm

pirat Great to see you hop aboard Dawn!
I can't wait to play Pirates with you, I know you have played with my son already.
Don't worry we are all pretty obsessed with the game! lol!

Luckie O'Clover / Clover Elmlace
Back to top Go down
xXxMollyxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxMollyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!   Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:13 pm

I am SO glad you joined, Dawn!! If you hadn't, I would've never started playing again!! Plus you're awesome! =)
Back to top Go down
http://pixiepiratez.omgforum.net
Sapphire O'Scarlett

Sapphire O'Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!   Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Glad to see ya here Dawn. You are a AWESOME WATER TALENT so I'm sure you're loving the high seas! LOL I'll have to go over to pirates soon so I can see ya!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Symphony

Twisted Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!   Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Welcome to the guild, Dawn! It's Ella....from Pixie Hollow Forums! I'm also a water talent- more like a water pirate now Wink

Angel.
Back to top Go down
http://hellospark.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!   Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huzzah! Avast, ye mateys!
Page 1 of 1